Burning to DVD

Hello Dialysis and thanks for helping…
would dvdflick be a program that does not like 1clickdvd copy pro or is it okay to have also please? Sorry if it’s a silly question. Am still learning and absorbing information…
cheers, angie :bow:

Angie.j, was this part of an ongoing discussion somewhere else?

oops…sorry Kerry yes, but I am a little lost and cannot find where I started it…so thought it easiest to email him directly so I was not double posting…but, have I done that incorrectly also??

If you want to send him a pm, click on Private Messages at the top right where it says Welcome angie.j, then look for Send New Message.

If you want to find the thread you posted in, or the thread you started, click on your name at the top right, then in the new window hit Statistics. Click on find all posts by angie.j or if it was a thread you started, hit find all threads started by angie.j.

[QUOTE=angie.j;2226798]Hello Dialysis and thanks for helping…
would dvdflick be a program that does not like 1clickdvd copy pro or is it okay to have also please? Sorry if it’s a silly question. Am still learning and absorbing information…
cheers, angie :bow:[/QUOTE]

I’m not familiar with DVD Flick , but ,
I wouldn’t think that there would be any problem
You probably wouldn’t have both programs open at the same time

Use IMGBurn ( installed with DVD Flick ) to burn the DVD Flick result
IMGBurn is inert ( Only runs when you run it )
There are No Problems having IMGBurn and 1Click on the same Computer

:slight_smile:

I have DVDFlick and many other tools/apps in my box, and have yet to come across one that it conflicts with or “does not like” other apps…
Hopefully 1Clickdvd copy, doesn’t mind sharing the playground…:rolleyes: