Burning to a dvd+r dl disc (Plextor PX-716A/T3 CD-R & DVD±R Recorder)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Plextor PX-716A. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]How can I put a 2 dic set dvd onto one dvd+r dl using dvd fab gold? I’ve got verbatim discs. I’ve never tried it before. Thanks

Welcome to CDF’s:

I don’t think Gold has Merge mode?

Thanks for replying. Gold has Full disc, main movie, split disc, and copy. Which do I use?

The screenshot supports Bob’s response and shows that Platinum supports [U]Merge[/U] not Gold.

I’m not a DVDFab user but wonder if you can download Platinum as a trial to make your backup. More knowledgeable users of DVDFb may be able to respond or make other suggestions.

I’ll try it. Thanks

Merge mode is perfect for this, but it will not have menus. :frowning: If the discs have extra titles that you want, you can include them and make them play after the main movie. If you have a license for Gold, then I’m not sure if the new installer will allow a trial run of Platinum, but I have no way to test this. Give it a try, post in the DVDFab subforumif you have problems.

if you have had dvdfab for less than 30 days you can still trial platinum. uninstall and after reinstall do not enter your registration.

I’ve had dvdfab gold for a long time and love it. Easiest to use of all. If i have to pay to upgrade, so be it. Thanks to all.