Burning the whole disc

Hello,

I want to know if there is a way to burn the whole disc, I mean physically like the professional disc. When I burn a cd, there is always a blank space on the data side of the disc. This space are not visible on commercial CD.

To make a long story short, my father is musician and He want to produce his own CD and he want something that look the most profesionnal.

Can somebody point my the way to burn a disc in a way that he look completely burned.

Commercial CDs and DVDs are ‘pressed’, that’s why they look that way. I’ve got some commercial CDs that you can see the end of the music on. Burned media will generally show where it’s been burned to. If you want the disk to look burned all the way fill it with 80 minutes of music or add some dummy files that fill it out to 700 MB. Nero calls this the ‘CD Extra’ mode.

I have maybe two or three of his cd in ISO format that I use to makes copy is there a way to burn an ISO in the ‘CD EXTRA’ mode or I will have to use his original music files ?

Is this format is for music CD + Photo and video like some bonus disc are ? I mean you can play it in the car for the music and you watch video on computer ?

DELETE : double post, what’s wrong with that computer … sorry

Haven’t used it, but it seems like the data part could contain just about anything you want. Maybe you could add an MP3 version of the music, for example.

How much does a pressing CD Burner should cost ?

[QUOTE=marioBross2;2272683]I have maybe two or three of his cd in ISO format that I use to makes copy …
[/QUOTE]

If you have ISO files, then it is not CDA audio, ISO doesn’t support multi-track.

[QUOTE=marioBross2;2273673]How much does a pressing CD Burner should cost ?[/QUOTE]
There is no such thing as a pressing CD Burner.