Burning subtitels

:confused:

hello, i want to burn a mpeg with subtitels, how do i do that, i have nero and easy cd creator,
please help me :slight_smile:

The mpeg movie already has subs? Or you want to add them to the movie?

i want to add them to the movie :slight_smile:

i hope you can help me with that :slight_smile:

:cool:

i know now how it works :slight_smile:
in nero you must put the subtitels in de mpeg dir :slight_smile:

If you put the subtitles in a certain dir, nero adds them (automatically) to the movie??

so they told me, but i havent don it yet , so i dont know if that works :))

hmm never heard of it. Test it and let us know! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by firelady
[B]:confused:

hello, i want to burn a mpeg with subtitels, how do i do that, i have nero and easy cd creator,
please help me :slight_smile: [/B]

Does somebody know how to do this? I want to add a subtitle to a mpeg and then burn as VCD with Nero.

thanx

I have no clue about MAKING an sub file, but you should be able to get one for any movie you have. Once you have the sub file just play the movie with the sub file in the same dir and make sure it shows the subs. Then just burn the cd with the .mpeg file and the sub file in the same dir. I’ve done this countless times with .avi’s and I assume it works fine with .mpeg’s as well. BTW, the best way to get subs displayed is VobSub, and program you can get from any good divx website ( www.divx-digest.com for example), this will automatically display the subs for you, in WPM, its quite nice. Let me know if this works for you. Peace.

Bux

:cool: You can find a lot of information on this item on this adress:
http://www.vcdhelp.com I use it for all sorts of solutions for vcd-probs!

I used to find all the subs I wanted here, but they are moving the webpage so they’re down at the moment. Stay tuned! :smiley: