Burning Speeds

I owen DVDFab 5.2.3.2 Platinum (mobile) and I would like to know how or if you can select the burn speed before you copy and burn a DVD. I can’t seem to find how to.

[QUOTE=tgfree;2239152]I owen DVDFab 5.2.3.2 Platinum (mobile) and I would like to know how or if you can select the burn speed before you copy and burn a DVD. I can’t seem to find how to.[/QUOTE]

Hi tgfree and welcome,

For VSO (default burn engine), as you open Fab, click on the check mark icon (in the green circle) upper right.
[B]Common Settings > Write[/B].
A word of advice…do not choose recommended speed.

I’d recommend that you spend some time on the tutorial:
click on the ? mark icon on upper right of Fab or view right here on cdf on one of the stickies near the top.

Many of us use Img. You can configure Img in its own settings and select it as the default burn engine in Fab.
Your call.

[QUOTE=maineman;2239165]Hi tgfree and welcome,

For VSO (default burn engine), as you open Fab, click on the check mark icon (in the green circle) upper right.
[B]Common Settings > Write[/B].
A word of advice…do not choose recommended speed.

I’d recommend that you spend some time on the tutorial:
click on the ? mark icon on upper right of Fab or view right here on cdf on one of the stickies near the top.

Many of us use Img. You can configure Img in its own settings and select it as the default burn engine in Fab.
Your call.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Good to be here always been a fan of CDFreaks :clap:

I would like to add to maineman’s help by giving you this link

http://www.youtube.com/user/dvdfabtroy?gl=CA&hl=en

It is a youtube guide on how to configure DVDFab to work with ImgBurn and it was made by a fellow cdfreaks member troy512

Cool ! Thanx