Burning software

vbimport

I have a directory on my Hard drive with about 7--9 gigs of pictures downloaded off the net. I want to back this up to cds so i can clear up some free space on my system. I tried using Nero to back the directory up and it goto to 1024 gigs and it froze my computer and nero. Is their a program i can use to back up this large of a directory if so what is the best one to use.

also i have heard of a program that will make a image of my hd on one cd . So i will have a restore cd for my home built computer. does anyone know if their is a program if so which is the best one to use

joe

Originally posted by southtownguy
[B]I have a directory on my Hard drive with about 7–9 gigs of pictures downloaded off the net. I want to back this up to cds so i can clear up some free space on my system. I tried using Nero to back the directory up and it goto to 1024 gigs and it froze my computer and nero. Is their a program i can use to back up this large of a directory if so what is the best one to use.

also i have heard of a program that will make a image of my hd on one cd . So i will have a restore cd for my home built computer. does anyone know if their is a program if so which is the best one to use

joe [/B]

You must use about 13-15 CD’S for the backup…the program you probably want is NORTON GHOST in one or more CD’s

:cool:

Originally posted by luftcracker
[B]

You must use about 13-15 CD’S for the backup…the program you probably want is NORTON GHOST in one or more CD’s

:cool: [/B]
Nice to see you around again Luftcracker! :wink:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
Nice to see you around again Luftcracker! :wink:

Nice to see you to Hemispasm!!! i’m just walking around…
(ti ginete re paidi pos eise??? tora pou eise kai administrator mas parakoloutheis pio aneta ypotheto…)

c.u

:smiley: