Burning software. > Slysofy > ImgBurn etc

My 30 day trial period of Clone DVD 2 has just expired and i need to burn my DVD’s.

I tried Imgburn but it would’nt let me burn 2 dvd’s at once on 2 different drives ( Clone DVD 2 would !).

I got error message volume lock failed unable to gain exclusive access.

Is there a good burning program out there that will let me burn 2 DVD’s at once on 2 different drives ?

Clone DVD 2 is very expensive, if i’m going to buy any SLYSOFT software i’m going to buy the whole bundle for life because it works out cheaper this way.

I’m guessing your not allowed to tell me how to reinstall a slysoft program so that there is no trace of the previous program and the trial will fully work , i know that if i reinstall windows to the factory settings this works!

I’d just like to say that SLYSOFT is awesome software but it is very expensive, for the programs i want , AnyHD DVD & Clone DVD is 130 Euros… (Thats $ 180 dollars for 2 programs what in essance ImgBurn & DVD shrink do for FREE !

Posted by crazyface
[B]I’m guessing your not allowed to tell me how to reinstall a slysoft program so that there is no trace of the previous program and the trial will fully work , i know that if i reinstall windows to the factory settings this works![/B]

You guess correctly. If you like the software after the trial is over you have to buy it.;)

You can also simply run two instances of ImgBurn and burn with two separate drives at the same time. I did this many times and it works flawlessly :wink:

I have tried running twi instances of imgburn on 2 seperate drives but i get the volume lock access error!

Click continue & carry on burning.

Ok , i’ll click continue and try burning however i will have to check the finished dvd so that there are no errors on it.

Are you sure clicking continue and ignoring volume lock error is safe ?

There’s a pull down on the lower right hand side of the screen that is the number of copies one wishes to burn.

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2275376]There’s a pull down on the lower right hand side of the screen that is the number of copies one wishes to burn.[/QUOTE]

I think that’s for copies in the same burner.

I did find a setting to uncheck.
Tools/Settings/Write . Options uncheck : Lock Volume ­ Exclusive Access
I’m not sure that would be the correct procedure maybe
Lightning UK! will see this & give the correct setting for sure.

I

I think that’s for copies in the same burner.

Yes, it is.

I did find a setting to uncheck.
Tools/Settings/Write . Options uncheck : Lock Volume ­ Exclusive Access
I’m not sure that would be the correct procedure maybe
Lightning UK! will see this & give the correct setting for sure.

That should do the trick. One could always open task manager and try to determine what’s causing it and shut that down as well.

[QUOTE=crazyface;2275355]Ok , i’ll click continue and try burning however i will have to check the finished dvd so that there are no errors on it.

Are you sure clicking continue and ignoring volume lock error is safe ?[/QUOTE]

Perfectly sure.