Burning psx que/bin- help

vbimport

Can someone help me burn an Psx iso to a disk?

I have a .bin/que image of a psx game but I don't know if Nero supports it. Can I have some help with this?

Because Nero Burning Rom wasn't reading the iso, I extracted the bin file so I had the psx files with another prgram. I burned the extracted files to disk , but the psx doesn't seem to read it.

do you own the original psx disk???

if so…make a back-up with cdrwin and burn it with cdrwin

Furthermore, you can only play backups when you have a modchip built into your PSX.

and damiandimitri, of course he has the original, it would be illegal otherwise :cop:

Use CD Mate for burning .bin/.cue files…100% success rate. Fantastic App.

If your version of nero is 5.5.7.2 or later it can burn bin/cue images. Other alternatives are blindwrite, fireburner, cdrwin, cdmate and discjuggler. There are probably others but that should be enough choices since all of them will work fine.

Da-Taxman…if you are the police.:cop: <- :stuck_out_tongue: why talk about modchips

just read that the modchip people in the Netherlands will get trouble soon :bigsmile:

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]Da-Taxman…if you are the police.:cop: <- :stuck_out_tongue: why talk about modchips

just read that the modchip people in the Netherlands will get trouble soon :bigsmile: [/B]

As of the moment a Dutch judge (or an international court with jurisidction over the Netherlands) rules that modchips are illegal, so will mentioning them on this forum also be illegal…

Until that moment I see no problems there.

lol, i thiught it was already illegal in our country…

strange how things go here (i mean Netherlands, not this forum)

Mine is version 5.5.5.9. I still can’t find support for que files. Where do you open them? And can Nero write Psx games properly?

As said before you need to upgrade your version.
If you do not do that you will not have the option for “cue/bin” files

you need 5.5.7.2 or higher, like Philamber said

Okay then, for CDRWIN:
Is there any special settings I need to put in to burn a psx image? (Like disk-at-once, etc)

a bin is a bin. you made it, right? just burn it raw :wink:

Originally posted by ckin2001
a bin is a bin. you made it, right? just burn it raw :wink:

If the original was unprotected, it doesn’t even need to be burnt raw. Sao cooked is fine for unprotected psx.

i guess you would like a more specific answer…
install cdrwin 3.6 or higher ( 3.9a just out)
open the .cue file, which is called cue sheet and make sure that in the string FILE “C:…” there is the EXACT address of the bin file of the game. for example, if you have your bin\cue on desktop with winxp the correct address will be: FILE “C:\documents and setting\USER\desktop\GAME.bin”. once this is done chose to save the changings, open cdrwin and select the top left button: record disc.
here leave all options as default, just mark buffer underrun if your burner and cdrwin version are compatible.
next step: select load cue sheet and point to your GAME.cue and open it. if your cue points to the right location cdrwin will now display info about the game you are gonna burn.
well now just click on start after selecting the desired writing speed and wait…:cool:
just an advice, it’s best not to burn faster than 8x with psx games :wink:

sorry i think i misunderstood

what are you trying to say Auron??

If the option exists in your Nero try this:

File -> Burn image…

Then locate the cue file and burn the image!

Wookie,

he has an old version. It doesn’t support bin/cue files

And what is the solution to that? Get a newer version right of the Nero server! :smiley:

yeah…we know…we told that over and over