Burning Ps2 Games

vbimport

SO i downloaded alcohol 120% and i have burned 6 or 7 ps2 games without any trouble …
But now when i am trying to burn the games the data type drop down menu didnt let me choose the ps2 category and the games now dnt work. I have tried this on 5 dvds all were not able to be read by the ps2 …
I have tried img burn too but it also didnt work for me …

ANy help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Zohaib808;2676717]SO i downloaded alcohol 120% and i have burned 6 or 7 ps2 games without any trouble …
But now when i am trying to burn the games the data type drop down menu didnt let me choose the ps2 category and the games now dnt work. I have tried this on 5 dvds all were not able to be read by the ps2 …
I have tried img burn too but it also didnt work for me …

ANy help would be appreciated :)[/QUOTE]

Game don’t backup well as you just found out…they have notorious copy protection that a few copier can get around but you will have to use some kinda emulation to get backups to work and ps2 you will have to use a MOD chips to get backup to work.

I had a Mod chip installed long ago…
But I hav already tried burning games and they work fine for me but now they arent working …
I have tried different games to assure that the iso was not corrupted. I have been downloading the games from torrent sites . I didnt understand what u were saying about the emulation can u please explain???

[QUOTE=Zohaib808;2676832]I had a Mod chip installed long ago…
But I hav already tried burning games and they work fine for me but now they arent working …
I have tried different games to assure that the iso was not corrupted. I have been downloading the games from torrent sites . I didnt understand what u were saying about the emulation can u please explain???[/QUOTE]

That is why they don’t work we don’t help or give help on torrent game. Go and buy the originals and then we can help you. We don’t helped with pirated games especially torrent games.

We are happy to help if we can on games that you own, but I’m not aware of any legal downloads for PS2 games through torrents.
Please review our guidelines for copyright protected material before posting again.

This thread is closed.