Burning problems

i’ve been burning dvds with vso convertxtodvd. i have a 30 pack of memorex dvd+r, i’ve used about half of them with no problems, but now everytime i try to burn a dvd i get a message saying that i’m need to use a double layer dvd-r or a double layer dvd+r. i’m using the same dvds i’ve always used, i don’nt know if they are double or single layer. can someone please help me thank you.

[QUOTE=rob_ijr;2219482]i’ve been burning dvds with vso convertxtodvd. i have a 30 pack of memorex dvd+r, i’ve used about half of them with no problems, but now everytime i try to burn a dvd i get a message saying that i’m need to use a double layer dvd-r or a double layer dvd+r. i’m using the same dvds i’ve always used, i don’nt know if they are double or single layer. can someone please help me thank you.[/QUOTE]

Convertxtodvd will burn to DL media as well maybe when your converting you should look at the size indicator to see how much files your converting. Basically your putting to many files exceeding the SL media capacity and it’s asking you to use DL media. Go back and check your files size in convertxtodvd and make sure your not exceeding 4.3G to fit on dvd+r media. Memorex is sometimes a hit and miss media sometimes you get working media and sometimes you get a batch of coaster media. But without knowing what the files your burning or size it’s hard to say what size your needing. As to the DL message it usually means the files your converting doesn’t match the SL media size.