Burning problems

vbimport

I received a link on here at one time and have searched and searched for it, :sad: My burning slowes down after so many errors and I have to go at slower and slower speeds. Anyway, I was given a link, that took me to, I believe, a microsoft support, web page, that showed me where to go in the regedit, and edit the keys, to have them reset themself when burn was sucessful.

Does anyone know where I can get this link?

Please help :bow:

oh by the way any one got any ideas on what may have happened to the dvd decrypt web site?

Here read this from doom9.org forum site:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=95485

wow what a really bad thing that he got shut down! I think I may have got that link from that form instead of this one considering I have searched all my old post and cant find it!

But I am sure someone out there might know what I am talking about and might be able to help me out!???

This easy guide will help you out. :slight_smile:

well I have done that and the dma is on. it is close to what I am looking for but just not quite it. The part that to that link that you gave me that said Run REGEDIT.
Go to the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

It has subkeys like 0000, 0001, 0002, etc. Normally 0001 is the primary IDE channel, 0002 the secondary, but other numbers can occur under certain circumstances. You have to go through these subkeys and check the DriverDesc value until you find the proper IDE channel.

Is really really close to what I am looking for but it says to add. and something about resetting on succesful burn.

But thanks for that link getting useful info!!

Maybe this is what you’re looking for?

Q.

yes! that is it! thanks alot!