Burning problem

i have dvd fab.It goes up to the computer step when it need to burn,the burner open and put it out.that’s means that i need a new burner or i am having problem with dvd fab?:frowning:

[QUOTE=boriken4651;2281191]i have dvd fab.It goes up to the computer step when it need to burn,the burner open and put it out.that’s means that i need a new burner or i am having problem with dvd fab?:([/QUOTE]

What brand of blank media are you using ? also are they single layer(DVD5) ? if they are DVD5(single layer) did you make sure DVD5 was selected in the “Quality” dropdown window at the very bottom of the screen before you clicked start ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2281202]What brand of blank media are you using ? also are they single layer(DVD5) ? if they are DVD5(single layer) did you make sure DVD5 was selected in the “Quality” dropdown window at the very bottom of the screen before you clicked start ?[/QUOTE]

i’m using the sony,andmaxel dvd+r.single layer.i’m not sure about the "quality"been check.thanks.you knoe the tower has 2 drawers on the upper one i put the blank disk ,on the bottom one i put the one i want to copy(the original)when the steps began and it got to the line of burning the bottom one open and the machine keep going i have already to change it because the power was gone.so i have to hurry and shot the computer down.that what is making me think that maybe is the burner.but also it happens when i upgraded to the dvdfab5.2.5.0.so i’m kind of lost.

you need to change the Target to the DVD drive with the blank disc in and not the DVD drive that is the same as the source drive

:iagree::iagree::iagree: YUP, if you are going to use 2 burners then you have to make sure the source and target are set up as GJ stated