Burning problem (Lite-On DVD Recorder)

[qanda]This thread is about the Lite-On DVD Recorder. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I downloaded super dvd creator, I opened super DVD creator, click on compiler, add vob clips, locate file to download, open file and nothing is in the named file. I get the error message, DVD Creator .exe has encounted a problem and needs to close, sorry… I have converted some home movies from my cam corder with Movavi Video Converter 6 and edited them with DVD Video Soft and placed them in my flash drive. All I want to do is burn them to disks. I should have been able to to do that but I seem to have some other problem preventing super dvd creator from working. Please help! The software does not seem to be working.
Arthur:eek:

From what I understand you converted some clips from your camcorder, edited them with DVD Video Soft and saved them to a flash drive as vob’s? Is Super DVD Creator supposed to read those files and put them in a standard DVD format which you then burn to a blank DVD? If you need to create a standard DVD structure with those files you can try DVDStyler, http://www.dvdstyler.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=57, which is freeware. If they are already in the correct format you can use Imgburn, http://www.imgburn.com/, to burn them to a DVD.

[quote=maineart;2224491][qanda]This thread is about the Lite-On DVD Recorder. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I downloaded super dvd creator, I opened super DVD creator, click on compiler, add vob clips, locate file to download, open file and nothing is in the named file. I get the error message, DVD Creator .exe has encounted a problem and needs to close, sorry… I have converted some home movies from my cam corder with Movavi Video Converter 6 and edited them with DVD Video Soft and placed them in my flash drive. All I want to do is burn them to disks. I should have been able to to do that but I seem to have some other problem preventing super dvd creator from working. Please help! The software does not seem to be working.
Arthur:eek:[/quote]
I have never used super DVD creator but I have had other apps give that message or issue and right clicking on the it’s icon on the desktop and selecting properties and then clicking the compatibility tab and at the bottom putting a check mark next to “Run this program as an administrator” fixed it :wink: not sure if it will help in your case or not BUT it is worth a try :bigsmile: