Burning problem help please

vbimport

Hi,

I have converted and burned many dvd’s in the past using DVD decrypter/Dvd shrink and burning with NERO. I burn at reduce speed with fujifilm dvd-r. I burned many dvd’s few months ago and when I play them in a dvd player, everything is alright.

But I had a problem and needed to reinstall windows and all my programs. Since then, when I burn a DVD-R, the image either freeze few seconds after it started or doesnt start at all.

I tried many different options but it keeps freezing.

Now, the only other alternative that came up to my mind, do you guys think that it could be related to a firmware update for my hardware? I have a Pioneer DVR-110D, do you think a firmware update would fix the problem?

Thanks for help. Really appreciated.

Or do you think updating the firmware (version 1.41) would cause more problem? (since you cant go back to older version)

Post a burn log…and as far as media, I’d get better ones (e.g. Verbatims)…

Hey,

Just wanted to say I fixed the problem by uninstalling the new version of Nero and replaced it by an old one (premium). Now it works perfectly in my standalone dvd player.

Anyone know how can this happens?

[QUOTE=Grimskunk;2027959]Hey,

Just wanted to say I fixed the problem by uninstalling the new version of Nero and replaced it by an old one (premium). Now it works perfectly in my standalone dvd player.

Anyone know how can this happens?[/QUOTE]

did you upgrade nero before your problems started to happen? If you did then you needed to uninstall dvd decryptor and shrink, then reinstall them so they would use the new nero.

I installed Nero after I had installed DVD Decrypter and DVD shrink.