Burning....no video just sound

How come I can’t seem to backup movies anymore? Once the backup is completed and I insert the dvd into a player all I get is sound with no picture. Has this happened to anyone else before and if so any help on this subject would be great.

Thanks

[QUOTE=drcat;2421944]How come I can’t seem to backup movies anymore? Once the backup is completed and I insert the dvd into a player all I get is sound with no picture. Has this happened to anyone else before and if so any help on this subject would be great.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

What version of DVDFab are you using ? and which mode ? also your brand of blank media and burn speed ?

I’m using DVDFab 6.0.2.2
DVD to DVD on a Memorex Dvd-r
Not sure what you mean by burn speed or where I would find that…is that the Quality?

[QUOTE=drcat;2422015]I’m using DVDFab 6.0.2.2
DVD to DVD on a Memorex Dvd-r
Not sure what you mean by burn speed or where I would find that…is that the Quality?[/QUOTE]

Try updating to v6040 and the burn speed can be set within common settings-> Write, to go into common settings click on the check mark located in the upper right coner of the titlebar of DVDFab and then click on the word “write” on the left hand side in common settings :slight_smile:
you’ll want to set the write speed to half the rated speed of those Memorex Dvd-r…e.g…16x then set it at 8x :wink:

Where should I go to update…sorry I’m not the greatest on computers

[QUOTE=drcat;2422040]Where should I go to update…sorry I’m not the greatest on computers[/QUOTE]

You can either get updates here in the forum normally at the top of the forum page listed with “NEWS” at the beginning or dvdfab.com :wink:

Thanks for the help StormJumper. I downloaded the newer version and it worked :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=drcat;2422528]Thanks for the help StormJumper. I downloaded the newer version and it worked :)[/QUOTE]

:cool: Glad to hear it my friend :clap: