Burning music cds

Hello im trying to copy my lp collection onto cds. Ive purchased software from dak. My problem is this most of the cds
ive attempted to make will not play on my new sony 400 cd jukebox
the player says it will play cd-r. And this is the reason for the purchase. I have tried various brands and burn speeds ive tried several burn programs. Most of the disks i burn will play on my
sony dvd and in my 2000 gmc trk and my 2005 focus. Any suggestions? Ive also tried using my old e machine with windows media burner to copy music cds with no success. And did i mentions that i bought two sony 400 jukeboxes and they both act the same way. Did i just waste $500. Help

[QUOTE=LSPERLING;2230210]Hello im trying to copy my lp collection onto cds. Ive purchased software from dak. My problem is this most of the cds
the player says it will play cd-r. And this is the reason for the purchase. I have tried various brands and burn speeds ive tried several burn programs. Most of the disks i burn will play on my
sony dvd and in my 2000 gmc trk and my 2005 focus. Any suggestions? Ive also tried using my old e machine with windows media burner to copy music cds with no success. And did i mentions that i bought two sony 400 jukeboxes and they both act the same way. Did i just waste $500. Help[/QUOTE]Welcome to CDF’s:

Well i hope you didn’t waste $500. Will you post the brand/model of the burner you are using and the media you are using. Also what apps you have tried plus any other info you can provide about your burning machine.

My problem is this [B]most of [/B]the cds
sony dvd

You say ‘most of will not’, so I assume some [B]do play[/B]? If you simply copy the ones that do play will these copies also play?

I have tried various brands

Sometimes ‘various Major brands’ can be the same disc. You should have a program which will tell you the exact manufacturer, Nero, ImgBurn etc. If not grab CD-Info.

http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_2.shtml#CD-Info

You said you used various speeds, 16 to 24X seems about right for audio.