Burning multiple iso images to dvd

vbimport

I would like to burn several iso images to a DVD,Can it be done and how…Thanks

Not clear what you want, give example.

Goudo
I have several images on my hard drive, eg iso,bin cue. etc…that i would like to put on one dvd disk…Or copy several Cd’s to one dvd…

No answers meaning can’t be done or no one knows?

You can burn the ISO’s to the disk no problem but they would ahve to stay as ISO’s. Meaning yo would then have to load them into a Virtual Drive or burn them another CD later on. If you want to put more than one ISO onto the dvd so that you can see the files, then not as far as I know.

I think he mean how to burn multiple images (e.g. 3 pieces) on one dvd so you can put the dvd in your drive and then a menu pops up (autorun) where you can click on the first button and then the autorun from the first cd image starts or you click on the second button and the autorun starts, etc.

How to make such dvd images ?

I have several images which i want to archive at one dvd but i wont burn the iso/bin files and must use daemon tools or so, it should be a “normal” readable dvd

any sugestions

greetz
Ecke

(Sorry for bad english)

I was wondering the same thing and i also would like to know how to burn a clone cd image file onto a dvd and have it run like normal. Because the image is to big for a cd.

[QUOTE=combustion;895539]I would like to burn several iso images to a DVD,Can it be done and how…Thanks[/QUOTE]

Best way i found was…
To Extract the iso’s( 3 or more movies into there own file)
use something like DVD2ONE, You lose the menus but you get great quaility DVD.
Backedup my little ones movies, series…
Like Shrek 1-2-3
He loves it.
I’m pretty sure there away to put a menu back into it . but i’m ok with it the way it is…
WORKS GREAT
If there is away to say burn Shrek ISO/cue 1 ,2, and 3
I very interested too.:slight_smile:

To onewolf6birds
Did you happen to look at the last posted date was in 2006?? And the OP most likely isn’t going to respond or have moved to another software. Just check the posted and last posted date so one doesn’t respond to outdated posting… If you got other issues your should’ve created your own posting for that as well and not attached to such a old posting.

actually i don’t think it matters how old it is! there are other people out there that may like to here how to do it (like me for 1) and it is a good question which could do with a few more answers!
who cares if the person that posted it no long exists!!!

[QUOTE=tombler;2425553]actually i don’t think it matters how old it is! there are other people out there that may like to here how to do it (like me for 1) and it is a good question which could do with a few more answers!
who cares if the person that posted it no long exists!!![/QUOTE]

Actually it does. Rehasing a old posting when you don’t even know what software the OP was using doesn’t help anyone. If you have instructions how to do so and what software it’s better to create a new posting with updated info.

you have a point but this post had no real answer and more updated sujestions could help!
I have the same question as the person that posted this to start with the only diff being that i want to know how to do it with all the rhel5 install cd’s

an answer to the 1st q would also give me a clue as to what to loock for to answer my q