Burning movies to blank dvd's

vbimport

Hi there,
I need help with software for burning movies which I have on my computer to DVD’s. I would like to be able to easily be able to burn these movies to a blank DVD. Have tried a large range of software’s from DVD Fab to DVD decrypted and they are very unreliable. Am willing to spend a lot of money on the software.
Please suggest some software’s.
Thank you

What format are the movies in currently?

Folders with AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders inside? Movie files, e.g .avi etc?

[QUOTE=jamieaston1;2033428]Hi there,
I need help with software for burning movies which I have on my computer to DVD’s. I would like to be able to easily be able to burn these movies to a blank DVD. Have tried a large range of software’s from DVD Fab to DVD decrypted and they are very unreliable. Am willing to spend a lot of money on the software.
Please suggest some software’s.
Thank you[/QUOTE]

Yeah,what type of files?..I can’t remember the last time DVDFab was " very unreliable" for me…not to suggest that it’s w/o issues. But what proggy is, free or payware…
Did you try burning with IMGBurn?

Hi there, most of the files say they are a video file, however, I also have some that are avi and divx. I want software that will burn all of these formats to blank DVD so that I can watch them on my DVD player. As I say I’m willing to spend money, so doesn’t matter if I have to spend lots of money on the software, but please suggest some.

Thank you

For .avi/DivX etc I use ConvertXtoDVD - which is not free, but I like it.

There is a trial version, which leaves a watermark, but it’ll be good enough to see if the software suits you. :slight_smile:

Solid advice there from Arachne

One could also try Dvd Flick, which is a freeware.

LOCOENG has got a pretty nice guide to go with it.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f59/dvd-flick-basic-guide-228005/

If I was to download a movie of limewire, what format is that, what software could put that on a dvd which i could watch on a normal dvd player?

Thank you

Movies on Limewire come in multiple formats.

Most of those formats can be converted into DVD compliant files, like .ISO’s if one has the proper proggies.

O.k, what are the programs which i can use to convert files to iso?

Thank you

Dvd Flick (as stated earlier) will take multiple formats and make them DVD compliant.

http://www.dvdflick.net/

And i linked to the guide in one of my earlier posts.

Hope that helps.

Hi need a helping hand here using ConvertXtoDVD 3 (3.0.09) when ive added my avi file for some reason i get a dvd menu added to my conversion and a really short burn !! I don’t want any menu’s at all just my movie to start when its burnt on a dvd blank and then played !
i think ive checked or unchecked something on this so now im getting wasted disks with a 2 min burn on them …Help please ??

[QUOTE=jamieaston1;2034530]If I was to download a movie of limewire, what format is that, what software could put that on a dvd which i could watch on a normal dvd player?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

First please read the forum rules. “limewire” spread illegal content.

[QUOTE=dennisg67;2034604]Hi need a helping hand here using ConvertXtoDVD 3 (3.0.09) when ive added my avi file for some reason i get a dvd menu added to my conversion and a really short burn !! I don’t want any menu’s at all just my movie to start when its burnt on a dvd blank and then played !
i think ive checked or unchecked something on this so now im getting wasted disks with a 2 min burn on them …Help please ??[/QUOTE]

>>> http://www.vso-software.fr/support.php

you can download movies that are avi because it is easy to convert plus all the goods are intact…

if you want a cracked version of convert ConvertXtoDV, i can send it to you.

[QUOTE=jmcomps;2038401]you can download movies that are avi because it is easy to convert plus all the goods are intact…

if you want a cracked version of convert ConvertXtoDV, i can send it to you.[/QUOTE]

It was nice knowing you newbie…maybe should have read the rules twice:rolleyes:

Maybe he/she should have read the rules…period!

I don’t think this is the site you want to discuss piracy.