Burning issue

DVDFab will not burn anymore. It burned the first few dvd’s I did perfectly, now it will rip the dvd but when I put in a blank dvd for it to burn to, it says “burn process failed”…

this is really driving me nuts, because it was working just fine. I tried reinstalling but that didn’t work…Help please.

[QUOTE=ldog26;2311305]DVDFab will not burn anymore. It burned the first few dvd’s I did perfectly, now it will rip the dvd but when I put in a blank dvd for it to burn to, it says “burn process failed”…

this is really driving me nuts, because it was working just fine. I tried reinstalling but that didn’t work…Help please.[/QUOTE]
What brand of media are you using ? that would be my first suspect, also what burn speed are you burning at ?

you may be right…The first dvd’s I burned, the ones that worked, I used dual layer memorex…since it hasn’t been working I’ve just been using generic version dvd+r…i’ll switch back to the better quality…thanks!

Media is important,
I have been using Verbatim dual layers with great success. I was using memorex dual layers, at first and had no problems burning. Problem occured, when I played a movie I burnt early on memorex, pic quality wasn’t there. After using verbatims, well just can’t go back to driving a Lada.