Burning ISO's to DVD's

vbimport

I have tried everything that I can think of to burn a few ISO’s to dvd’s. I use nero and dvd decrypter and I have used DVD+R and DVD-R. Do the movies need to be cracked before they are burnt? Most of them come in VTS and VOB formats and I didnt have any trouble at first but now I cant get anything to play in any of the three dvd players we have in our house. What could I possibly be doing wrong?

[QUOTE=Bart2322;2153112]I have tried everything that I can think of to burn a few ISO’s to dvd’s. I use nero and dvd decrypter and I have used DVD+R and DVD-R. Do the movies need to be cracked before they are burnt? Most of them come in VTS and VOB formats and I didnt have any trouble at first but now I cant get anything to play in any of the three dvd players we have in our house. What could I possibly be doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

I think your confusing a image file to folder directories contained on a DVD folder? If it is a image file Nero should’ve burned it as a image file to the DVD. Also you don’t give much detail as media used and burn speed and what kind burner model to be of much help? Also what kinda files are you burning? Have you tried ImgBurn? How did you burn it the first time and with what media did you use? Where did you get those movies and did you make sure you were able to watch them using a media player like VLC??