Burning iso's and other stuff

hello, i just rregistered cuz you all seem to know what yyour doing, anyway, i need to know what setting i should ue to burn a downloaded bin/cue file, i’m pretty green so English please:p

Assuming of course your cue/bin file is a legit freeware software, you can use just about any program to burn it. Nero can do this and is usually what I use. Fireburner is what I use if there is a Cue attached.

thanks for the reply, i’m using a crappy toshiba provided by by school, it good enough i guess, i’m downloaing halo off of shaeraza and it said bin/cue, i got the download from suprnova.org, nero is a recent download as well and i have never used it, was i right assuming it is an iso file at all, it’s something i heard from a guy a school talking about playstation games, and if games are iso’s, does the likks to psx games on suprnova come ready to burn

Originally posted by Adam101proof
thanks for the reply, i’m using a crappy toshiba provided by by school, it good enough i guess, i’m downloaing halo off of shaeraza and it said bin/cue, i got the download from suprnova.org, nero is a recent download as well and i have never used it, was i right assuming it is an iso file at all, it’s something i heard from a guy a school talking about playstation games, and if games are iso’s, does the likks to psx games on suprnova come ready to burn

this would be an example of what’s NOT legal.

Originally posted by AZImmortal
this would be an example of what’s NOT legal.

He is right, keep this forum clean from illegal stuff.

Consider yourself warned.
Respect CD Freaks by respecting our rules!