Burning iso file

vbimport

I have Nero Multimedia Suite 10 and having trouble identifying the ISO image that DVD Shrink ripped to my hard drive. The message that I got was the DVD output files were saved to the following location: C:\DVD VIDEO RECORDER. ISO.
Could someone please give me the steps for identifying the file and burning to a blank dvd

It looks like the file was saved to the root directory of the C drive. Go to My Computer, double click on the C drive and the list of folders and files at that file level should show up. The iso file should be there.

[QUOTE=bunny53444;2544684]I have Nero Multimedia Suite 10 and having trouble identifying the ISO image that DVD Shrink ripped to my hard drive. The message that I got was the DVD output files were saved to the following location: C:\DVD VIDEO RECORDER. ISO.
Could someone please give me the steps for identifying the file and burning to a blank dvd[/QUOTE]

I found it but
dvd shrink says this not a “valid nero image file” Does Nero rip?

To burn an ISO file you don’t need DVD Shrink.

To check if the ISO file is correctly edited, VLC player is a good test. Open the ISO with VLC, and if everything is good, then you can burn the ISO on a disc.

I don’t remember exactly where, but in nero there should be a menu with something like “Burn image”.

Alternatively, install ImgBurn (an excellent and free software), select the Write mode, then load the ISO file, insert a disc in the burner, select burning speed, and press the start button :bigsmile: