Burning iso file with nero

I have two files called filenameA.iso.exe and filenameB.iso
I want to burn the image files to two CDs using nero
I used this method but all it did was copy the image files and did not expand them at all . Where did I go wrong please??

Nero wizard
CDRom ISO selected
No multisession selected
ISO Tab
ISO 9660 selected
BURN tab
simulation selected
write selected
32x speed selected
Wizard selected
compile new CD selected
Data selected
Create data CD selected
drag and drop files
burn

should I have just used file and burn image??

Originally posted by ruxton28

Yes.

I want to burn the image files to two CDs using nero

using “burn image” to burn an image should’ve been ur first impulse. :wink:

I didnt try that because when I used to use winoncd burning a data disc worked OK. Now i have changed to nero I have to learn how to use that prog.
One thing I noticed when getting iso files from kazaa is some are called filenameone.iso.exe and some are called filenametow.iso
whats the difference and can I burn both of these image files in the same way or do I have to rename the one with the exe extension to filenameone.iso

One thing I noticed when getting iso files from kazaa is some are called filenameone.iso.exe and some are called filenametow.iso…

The rules :

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

*Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or otherwise violative of any laws;

*Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;

*Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright).
Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic ;

*Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.

:cop:

Quoting BoSkin:

The rules :

*Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright).
Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic ;

(The part of the rules that is applicable)

:cop:

I’ll play devil’s advocate here, does it still break the rules if the guy actually owns a copy of the proggy he D/L’d from Kazaa? :confused: Perhaps he is trying/experimenting with burning a D/L’d ISO image of a CD proggy he already has, although he could easily copy from his original CD itself.

Of course I don’t believe that he is doing something like this, but it would not be illegal, at least, if he was doing this, although it may still be against the rules.

Originally posted by Saruman
if he was doing this, although it may still be against the rules
Yes, everything would be OK, but…‘perhaps’ and ‘if’ hinder it.

You know, IF you were an astronaut, u wouldn’t be playing devil’s advocate here. :wink:
Besides, we both know EXACTLY what he meant, right ?

re your comments

“I’ll play devil’s advocate here, does it still break the rules if the guy actually owns a copy of the proggy he D/L’d from Kazaa? Perhaps he is trying/experimenting with burning a D/L’d ISO image of a CD proggy he already has, although he could easily copy from his original CD itself”

erm… I DO actually own a copy of the proggy I D/L’d
I am experimenting with burning a D/L’d ISO image of a CD proggy I already have
As I said I am getting used to nero

erm… I DO actually own a copy of the proggy I D/L’d
I am experimenting with burning a D/L’d ISO image of a CD proggy I already have
As I said I am getting used to nero
Nice try ! :rolleyes:
All the answers have already been given here.
Just keep on d/loading and experimenting with it then. :smiley: