Burning incense may spark respiratory cancers

vbimport

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26394506/

Burning incense may create a sweet scent, but regularly inhaling the smoke could put people at risk of cancers of the respiratory tract, researchers reported Monday

Those who used incense heavily also had higher rates of a type of cancer called squamous cell carcinoma, which refers to tumors that arise in the cells lining the internal and external surfaces of the body. The risk was seen in smokers and nonsmokers.

Study participants who used incense in their homes all day or throughout the day and night were 80 percent more likely than non-users to develop squamous cell carcinoma of the entire respiratory tract.

This only proves that too much of anything can cause problems. I already knew that.

SAMLAR
That’s one I haven’t heard about. I guess the hippie left overs
in SANTA CRUZ, will have a shorter lifespan then they thought.
ZAP.

Yes but just think how much fun they had with there free love.

Now that’s poetic justice!

All those crazy women burning incense in their hippy shops that make me sneeze & have asthma attacks, could potentially die slow horrible deaths from sucking in too much of that horrible incense smoke …

But more to the point, now I have a good reason to refuse to follow my missus into those hippy shops … I don’t want lung cancer!

DEBRO,
Anyway think of the free poncho,and free beads.
ZAP.

Hurray for poncho’s!