Burning in Ultimate (Plextor PX-740A)

[qanda]This thread is about the Plextor PX-740A. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I am having a problem burning a disk in Ultimate. I can copy the disk alright, but when I burn it, none of my dvd players accept it. I have asked support how to do this and they say go the manual. I have read it completely and it just does not give enough information. How do you burn a DVD? I click on Burn VideoDVD, find the movie and copy it, but my DVD player will not play it. Funny thing is that if I go to NextCopy 2 and load it into projects I have no problem playing it on any of my DVDs. Please help someone. Thanks

If you ripped to the hard drive as a Video_TS folder then yes If you ripped to an ISO then you want to burn the disk image.

I ripped it as a videoDVD and it shows as a Video_TS. I then try to burn it as such and it appears to be doing so, but my DVD players will not play it. When I pick it up in projects in version2, they play it fine. My question is how do I burn it in ultimate so it will play on my players. I save it in a temp folder so it reads like this c: temp/name of movie/video_TS. I go to burn it as the same thing. What the heck am I doing wrong. I had no problems in version 2 when you would just put it in projects. Thanks

Are you doing what Dr.Who said? When adding the movie only add the Video TS and you you burn make sure the Video TS folder selected is not empty

greg2726 please download the user guide for Ultimate as it explains how to do what you want. Here is the link http://www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=5498
Just scroll down to the directions for Burn VideoDVD and follow them exactly as said and it will work for you.