Burning in fab (LG 18x Super Multi DVD Rewriter with LightScribe)

[qanda]This thread is about the LG 18x Super Multi DVD Rewriter with LightScribe. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]im trying to burn more then one copy and when i put in player nothing but when i burn with shrink its good any help please:eek:

DVD Shrink doesn’t burn it uses Nero, DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn as the burn engine.
However to help you with DVDFab we need to know which DVDFab product you are tring to use and what setting you are using and also the blank media and burn speed.

[quote=StormJumper;2210558]DVD Shrink doesn’t burn it uses Nero, DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn as the burn engine.
However to help you with DVDFab we need to know which DVDFab product you are tring to use and what setting you are using and also the blank media and burn speed.[/quote]

i have dvdfab platinum 5.2.3.2 at 4 speed tdk dvd+r the y burn just fine in dvdshrink but fab i put in dvd player and not there you can see the burn on the disk

Have you tried going into common settings -> Write and putting a check mark next to “Set Booktype to DVD-Rom” ?, that may be the problem :wink:

you can see the burn on the disk

VSO burn engine is probably not finalizing the disc properly. please change your burn engine to ImgBurn.