Burning (from vts)VOB, BUP, IFO to DVD..Am I NUTS?

I have vts with vob, ifo, and bup…6.8 GB movie downloaded!! After googling everything, I guess this is the contents of a dvd? I have downloaded and burned dvd’s forever but not with this number of different files. I tried imgburn, thinking an ISO file would be produced…Why? I don’t know… and heaven knows why the DVD has one bup file with a 40 kb’s on itI don’t have the DVD. I am trying to burn THE PREACHER’S WIFE to dvd for over 1 week now. I downloaded dvd shrink but don’t know what to do with it. yes I have read but some terminology is assumed that we understand/know it. Toast? came up in several forum threads. dvd5 came up in others. I don’t have nero…I have movie maker vista. k-lite and vista codecs…divx converter… WinRAR. I have trial of WinAvi. WinAvi from torrent doesn’t work.I have all of these IFO, BUP and VOB files- 6.82 GB…please help me burn them to a DVD…

[quote=Bichons9;1984168]I have vts with vob, ifo, and bup…6.8 GB movie downloaded!! After googling everything, I guess this is the contents of a dvd? I have downloaded and burned dvd’s forever but not with this number of different files. I tried imgburn, thinking an ISO file would be produced…Why? I don’t know… and heaven knows why the DVD has one bup file with a 40 kb’s on itI don’t have the DVD. I am trying to burn THE PREACHER’S WIFE to dvd for over 1 week now. I downloaded dvd shrink but don’t know what to do with it. yes I have read but some terminology is assumed that we understand/know it. Toast? came up in several forum threads. dvd5 came up in others. I don’t have nero…I have movie maker vista. k-lite and vista codecs…divx converter… WinRAR. I have trial of WinAvi. WinAvi from torrent doesn’t work.I have all of these IFO, BUP and VOB files- 6.82 GB…please help me burn them to a DVD…[/quote]Downloading commercial movie? Sorry but no help from here.

Please read the forum rules you signed up to… for a summary see here:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/reminder-rules-newbies-183408/

Thread closed.