Burning files as image files on DVD

I have the NTI burning software. I want to burn some files that are not images, but I want to burn them as images. Is this how you burn ISO files? Do I just go to the “photo” option and burn my files like that?

[QUOTE=jomardo24;1950105]I have the NTI burning software. I want to burn some files that are not images, but I want to burn them as images. Is this how you burn ISO files? Do I just go to the “photo” option and burn my files like that?[/QUOTE]

What is the saved file extension then??? Also how big are the files?? What O/S are you using? If you have windows have you just tried to drag and drop copy over to dvd??

Jornardo, I would dowload ImgBurn and use that to burn your images. It is a free program and has a tutorial at the download site. NTI software has a lot a bugs, the only exception being the program they have for making audio CDs.

ISO (image) files usually only exist on the hard drive. Once you burn them, they become whatever the files were to begin with. ImgBurn can be used to make an ISO either from a DVD (Read mode) or a set of files (build mode). You can then use Write mode to burn that ISO.

1. NTI are you talking abount Mac or PC?
  2. ISO, image, not necessarilly is photo. ISO is an image of a disc, not an image as in a photo