Burning errors

vbimport

I’m tryin to burn an .img file and getting errors after about 80-97%. Tried with IMG-burn, Windows 7 burner, CDBurnerXP and VSO Copytodvd none of them completed the burn. I then used winrar to extract the img file and used Elaborate Bytes Clone2dvd to burn the VOB/IFO files and that worked fine. Can any of you explain the errors with the img burning?

[QUOTE=Mussim;2614246]I’m tryin to burn an .img file and getting errors after about 80-97%. Tried with IMG-burn, Windows 7 burner, CDBurnerXP and VSO Copytodvd none of them completed the burn. I then used winrar to extract the img file and used Elaborate Bytes Clone2dvd to burn the VOB/IFO files and that worked fine. Can any of you explain the errors with the img burning?[/QUOTE]

Well first off if IMGburn is giving errors it means your source img is a bad copy or poorly made image file. OK so now your having problems with img files and your saysing VOB/IFO burns and work? Those are two very different formats and I will go back to the img file is related to a poorly made or created img file and you need to go back and have IMGburn create and burn the img file again and see if you don’t have problems. Also you don’t tell us how the img file was created in the first place that would be something we need to know how it was created…