Burning DVDR+DL ISO's Created With CloneDVD

I have recently created several DVD9 ISO’s using AnyDVD+CloneDVD2. However, I can’t burn them to a DL disc successfully using either CloneDVD or ImgBurn, because now I realize CloneDVD(atleast the version I have) doesn’t create layer split info. Is there a way to burn these ISO’s? I’ve tried and they fail when the disc is half full.

That’s strange - ImgBurn should interactively help you calculate the best possible break point even if the original layer break info isn’t retained.

What make and MID of +R DL discs are you using?

[QUOTE=RyanMT;1921641]I have recently created several DVD9 ISO’s using AnyDVD+CloneDVD2. However, I can’t burn them to a DL disc successfully using either CloneDVD or ImgBurn, because now I realize CloneDVD(atleast the version I have) doesn’t create layer split info. Is there a way to burn these ISO’s? I’ve tried and they fail when the disc is half full.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think CloneDVD creates ISO image from what I know they are just labeled *.image…Are you sure your not ripping the DVD with Anydvd? Also you didn’t mention what version of the software your using and what media movie your burning? Also what speed are you using and what kinda burner and firmware does it have?

[QUOTE=RyanMT;1921641]I have recently created several DVD9 ISO’s using AnyDVD+CloneDVD2. However, I can’t burn them to a DL disc successfully using either CloneDVD or ImgBurn, because now I realize CloneDVD(atleast the version I have) doesn’t create layer split info. Is there a way to burn these ISO’s? I’ve tried and they fail when the disc is half full.[/QUOTE]

As imkidd57 said strange.

Do you happen to have an error log from Imgburn?

:cool::cool:

If the files are ISO, then launch Dvd Shrink / Ctrl-i / backup, save as a hard disc folder, then try ImgBurn in Build Mode. if you have Remove Layer Break checked in Dvd Shrink, it will remove it if there is one there, but I think ImgBurn should give you some choice when you go to burn. Never tried it this way but it should work.

LB info is included into the ISOs created.