When burning DVD:s, I get at least 10 “Burn Proof occurrence:s” per disc.
- Software: Plextools LE
- Software buffer: 200 MB
- Burning through hard disk image
- 4X speed
- Hard disk indexing enabled
- Not much other programs running as far as I know
- Windows XP, Service Pack 2
- AMD Athlon 64 3500+
- 1 GB RAM
- 80 GB of Free hard disk space
- PX-716A DVD-burner, firmware updated
- NVIDIA nForce4 Paraller ATA Controller Primary Channel: Ultra DMA 5- Ultra 100
- NVIDIA nForce4 Paraller ATA Controller Secondary Channel: Ultra DMA - Ultra 33
The DVD:s end up readable. However, my system should be able to do the job without relying on Burn Proof, shouldn’t it? Does the Burn Proof compromise the quality of the discs? The data is important and should last several years.
Thanks for reading