Hi for all...
I could not find a necessary for me subforum, so wrote here. Let Moderators move topic at the right place, if necessary.
I have one question.
How burning sectors to DVD-RW using SCSI_WRITE10?
I wrote code which works fine for CD and DVD+RW but with DVD-RW I have a troubles.
My actions step by step:
1. Initializing burning object
2. Setting write parameters (SCSI_MODE_SENSE Page=0x05) with value:
WriteType = 0x60
TrackMode = 0x05
DataBlockType = 8
3. Trying make reserving track (SCSI_RESERVE_TRACK) returns error
4. Create buffer (for example, read from ISO file) with Length = 32*2048
5. Send SCSI_WRITE10 command and...get "burning error - sector 0"
Somebody can help me?