Burning downloaded "parts" to a cd-r

hello as you can see i am new to this forum but know enough about computers to get myself into some…trouble?

i searched for an answer but couldnt find it so i decided the newbie forum is the next best step.

i installed Ubuntu on my cyber school laptop and i need to revert to windows for the following reasons:

1.my wireless will not work
2.linux = to confusin TBH
3.when i return it, theyre going to be pretty ticked off that i did this.

so i downloaded a bootable copy of windows that id like to burn to a cd and boot my laptop to.
BUT, it was downloaded into parts, like part 1 2 3 4 are all seperate files, how do i go about burning them onto a cdr?
any help is aprreciated, thank you.

can you do a system restore?

Don’t think you’ll find help on your issue here :frowning: but I could be wrong

[QUOTE=don rabes;2236646]
so i downloaded a bootable copy of windows that id like to burn to a cd and boot my laptop to.
BUT, it was downloaded into parts, like part 1 2 3 4 are all seperate files, how do i go about burning them onto a cdr?
any help is aprreciated, thank you.[/QUOTE]

Have you read the forum rules?

I’ve read on other forums that Microsoft doesn’t really care where you obtain the physical media for installation, [B]just so long as you have a valid license[/B] for the operating system. They do not, however, have downloads available for such purposes.

Your best bet is to contact the manufacturer of the laptop and purchase installation disks from them for a small fee. You should still have the code of authenticity on the laptop which you can use to reinstall.

Since the rules of this forum differ from some others I’ve known, I am going to close this thread. We do not discuss downloads of Windows operating systems, other than the beta’s that are sometimes legitimately offered by Microsoft.