Burning disney DVD's

can some one help me burn new dvd’s that came out?
i’v tryed dvd shrink and decrypter but they wont work!! please help me:o:o:o

[QUOTE=shanNSW;2288279]can some one help me burn new dvd’s that came out?
i’v tryed dvd shrink and decrypter but they wont work!! please help me:o:o:o[/QUOTE]

Try the free DVDFab HD Decrypter :slight_smile:
it does not compress or burn it is only a ripper which has no trouble with the new copyright protection :wink:
Since you have DVD Shrink you can use that to do the compression, BTW you’ll find ImgBurn to be the BEST burn engine and if you have the last update of DVD Shrink that supports ImgBurn you can have Shrink use it instead of DVD Decrypter :bigsmile:

The executable that allows you to automatically burn with ImgBurn within DVDShrink can be found here: http://rapidshare.com/files/35280436/Shrink_w_ImgBurn.rar You’ll need to uncompress this file to get the executable file out.

Just replace the executable in C:\Program Files\DVDShrink with the one you get in this download. If you don’t have a program that can uncompress .rar files, get the free one, 7Zip.

And Stormjumper’s suggestion for DVDFab HD Decrypter is a good one. If you want another alternative, look at the free trial for AnyDVD. It can work in the background to break encryption for you, and let you use DVDShrink for compression.

thanx guys that DVDfab works really good!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=shanNSW;2288694]thanx guys that DVDfab works really good!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

:wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2288292]Try the free DVDFab HD Decrypter :slight_smile:
it does not compress or burn it is only a ripper which has no trouble with the new copyright protection :wink:
Since you have DVD Shrink you can use that to do the compression, BTW you’ll find ImgBurn to be the BEST burn engine and if you have the last update of DVD Shrink that supports ImgBurn you can have Shrink use it instead of DVD Decrypter :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

“This man is always right.” Also remember, if infact you use Fab ver. 6.0.1.0, problems have occured with the free decrypter after the 30 day trial and a fix is under way. If you can get a copy of ver. 5.2.5.0, you will if fact be able to use that just as well with no problems. You will still need to compress output files with shrink and burn with whatever blows your avatars skirt up.