Burning Crysis

vbimport

First of all, I don’t know why they would do something like this because burning games is perfectly legal as long as the owner is the owner that uses it.

So my question is: Does Crysis have these kind of “technologies”? And if so, is there a way to circumvent them? I will want to burn it with Nero. Will I have any trouble burning it?

So does anyone know how I can copy it?

Hi, I’m about to buy Crysis. I want to burn it so I can leave it in the other computer (and so my brother doesn’t touch the original lol:rolleyes:). I was originally going to burn it with Nero, but it is securom protected. Does anyone know a way for me to circumvent the game’s scrurerom so that I can burn it to a DVD?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

[edit Da_Taxman]This is the last question from all posts.:

Hi, I’m about to buy Crysis. I want to burn it so I can leave it on the other computer (and so my brother doesn’t touch the original lol) .

I noticed on the bottom of COD4’s box (you don’t need the DVD to play it so I didn’t burn it) there is a message that says: “This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some virtual drivers”.

First of all, I don’t know why they would do something like this because burning games is perfectly legal as long as the owner is the owner that uses it.

So my question is: Does Crysis have these kind of “technologies”? And if so, is there a way to circumvent them? I will want to burn it with Nero. Will I have any trouble burning it?

Not sure how to copy it but it is securom protected.

You MIGHT be able to burn it but certainly not with Nero.

Try looking in the "CD & DVD Copy Protection " forum for help.

for a guide on how to make a mini image and a full image, which u can burn later with alcohol 120 for backup purposes, click link in my sig:) but since patch 1.2 the mini image mounting no longer works:(

[QUOTE=SuppA-SnipA;2014906]…but since patch 1.2 the mini image mounting no longer works:([/QUOTE]So does the full image mounting :wink:

[QUOTE=Terramex;2015147]So does the full image mounting ;)[/QUOTE]

and yes, full mounting no longer works either :frowning:
damn u securom

Mounting in dtools scsi, vide or both?

from my experience, there is no work around for using Crysis with a mini image or full image, after 1.2, if that is what u are asking, vide or vscsi

There is no problem running the image of Crysis with the 1.2 patch using Alcohol 120%

You just need to check the RMPS option in emulation and then
View>DVD/CD EDM System and disable your real dvd drive.

i was trying to get image out of crysis still failing can u plz explain how do i do View>DVD/CD EDM System and disable your real dvd drive ?? bit confused thx

wen i try to make a image it shows on log “wait for a while for dpm analysis” and take ages nothing happening y is this doing like that how to make it work thx