Burning cd's for sony playstation

if anyone can help me that would be great, i am trying to burn sony playstation game cd’s, i downloaded clonecd , and all i get is just the music, what am i doing wrong when burning cd,

Well you need a couple of things:

[ol][li]Your PSX has to be modded (a modchip must be installed and working to ‘enable’ it to play CD-R’s.
[/li]li PSX games have so-called SubChannel Data which also needs to be on the CD-R or else it won’t work.[/ol]Use these settings for CloneCD:
[/li]
READ:

[ul][li]SubChannel Data from Data Tracks
[/li][li]SubChannel Data from Audio Tracks[/ul]WRITE:
[/li][ul][li]Don’t repair SubChannel Data[/ul]As you can see you need a drive that can handle these settings. To see if your drive does check out the CloneCD hardware requirements. You need a writer/reader that can handle RAW+96 reading of the Subs and RAW-DAO96 writing. For more info on these terms:
[/li]

[ul][li]What is SubChannel Data, and
[/li][*]What is RAW.[/ul]

Just follow this link: http://www.gocybershop.ca/cgi-bin/product.pl?Id=177 and you don’t need to open up your PlayStation and solder on a modchip. There is a CD you can buy that you simply insert let it load take it out insert your backup game, press Start on your PS controller and away you go. What is even nicer is that it doesn’t void your warranty like installing a ModChip does.