Burning CD in Windows Media Player

Hi…Does anyone know how to burn a CD in WMP so that you can get over 100 tracks on the CD? I set the burn instructions to convert my audio files (mostly wav, I believe) to M3U, which showed that I would get approximately 11 hours of music/disk…well, it only allowed 21 tracks to be recorded. The settings were for 128 kbps. BTW these were files in my WMP library, not on a CD to begin with.

TIA,
Gil

M3U is just a playlist, not an audio format like MP3, you haven’t converted anything. I don’t use WMP so I can’t help you with that. You will need a program to convert your wav’s to mp3. A simple one to use is Format Factory, http://www.formatoz.com/. Once you have them converted you will need to burn them as data to a CD. Imgburn is a free program which you can use for burning. There might be a simpler one-step program but I don’t know of any. Maybe someone else will post with an easier solution.

[QUOTE=gilhow;2224011]Hi…Does anyone know how to burn a CD in WMP so that you can get over 100 tracks on the CD? I set the burn instructions to convert my audio files (mostly wav, I believe) to M3U, which showed that I would get approximately 11 hours of music/disk…well, it only allowed 21 tracks to be recorded. The settings were for 128 kbps. BTW these were files in my WMP library, not on a CD to begin with.

TIA,
Gil[/QUOTE]

Nope! 99 tracks is the LIMIT on CDDA.
Forget wmp and use BURRRN instead.