Burning .bin files

vbimport

what is the process for burning .bin files with nero 7?

A search turned up many helpful results…this is just one of them:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=121262&highlight=bin+Nero

Thanks for the link, although it did not provide much info…the thought that counts. I do apologize if I violated any rules for the site. I have found this community to consist of very nice and helpful individuals. I do not have much knowledge with .bin files, thus the post. Also, lets get something VERY clear, I am not lazy…it was a simple question that Im sure to someone that has experience can answer easily. Once again I apologize for …not asking the question right?? In no way do I want to loose this site as a resource. Let me try again, I have a file that I downloaded that is a bin file. I have noticed that .bin is not within the “supported formats” just curious if .bin is possible in Nero 7 and if not what conversion tool is recommended. Thanks again…

Hey KERSH, why u got angry? It is Da_Taxman’s signature (All bullet points) He is actually helping you…its not directed against you particularly…so chill…View his profile you’ll see it there…
I suppose u have got two files ie .bin and .cue. Usually when i get these i ignore the .bin file, do not know what thats for. I burn the .cue file and it works for me.

Oh, my bad…sorry man, didnt know it was his signature…duh, anyway, I noticed that the .bin is the larger of the two files, triyng a previous post where someone suggested IsoBuster, hopefully it will work!

Thanks for the .cue file tip…worked great…and once again sorry Taxman…

I have two files on my computer that I would like to burn to disc and play through my chipped PSX, they are:

AceCombat2(E).bin
AceCombat2(E).cue

All of my previous five attempts have not played in the console, please help me…

My programs are:

Nero 9 Ultra
&
UltraISO

I am new to this and do not really know how to make it work

Any tip, guide or help in general would be amazing

Thankyou

^ Make fresh image files from your original disc and try again.

[QUOTE=Worzil;2289496]I have two files on my computer that I would like to burn to disc and play through my chipped PSX, they are:

AceCombat2(E).bin
AceCombat2(E).cue

All of my previous five attempts have not played in the console, please help me…

My programs are:

Nero 9 Ultra
&
UltraISO

I am new to this and do not really know how to make it work

Any tip, guide or help in general would be amazing

Thankyou[/QUOTE]

You re funny, already got the advice to respect the forum rules but posted another double again. :?: