Burning AVI files

I have a DVD player that plays avi files thru divx. I burn the files to dvd using the divx program everything works great. BUT, is there any way to burn the disc so that i can create a custom menu when i put the dvd in my player instead of just showing the file names? ive tried can figure it out. i dont want to convert them, just burn as avi so i can get whole seasons of shows on 1 cd. what programs can i use to burn in this format with a menu?

Get the trial of DivxAuthor. http://www.divx.com/en/products/software/windows/author See if it will do what you want.

The other alternative is one of the programs from Pegasys. I think they’ve stopped selling TMPGenc Author 3, but whatever has taken its place should allow Divx authoring.

I answered your question in the other post. A moderator will be by shortly to close one of them because cross-posting is against the rules, as well as confusing.

Olyteddy is quite right about crossposting. Not sure why you posted in the VSO forum though.

If you need to continue this discussion, post in the other thread. I’ll close this one.