Burning an .avi file to DVD: I conquered it, and it wasn't that hard

I searched high and low for a simple way to put an .avi file on a DVD.
I used VSO ConvertXtoDvd 3 to convert the .avi file to an .mpeg. If you know the right sites, you can get a copy that does not leave the watermark. I’m not gonna lie, this took me well over an hour to do, it was quite lengthy.
I tried to burn it using the program itself (VSO ConverttoDVD 3) because after the conversion, it offered it. I tried it, put the DVD in, it didn’t work.
I opened up my old, reliable DVDFab Platinum and was able to burn it. I can happily say, the movie is playing right now in my DVD player.

I wanted to post this because there are some people that don’t understand all the step-by-step technical chatter and some of the help topics regarding this just really stumped me. I ended up downloading like 5 different programs trying to pull this off, and the stuff I needed was on my computer all along.

I hope this helps someone. :iagree:

FAVC and burn with ImgBurn is the way I do it. Both programs are free and you don’t have to…

know the right sites, you can get a copy that does not leave the watermark.

If you know the right sites, you can get a copy that does not leave the watermark.

We don’t discuss warez sites around here kay48040, nor do we advocate obtaining commercial software without paying for it.

Please read the rules of the forum before posting again.

This thread is closed.