Burning a protectcd vob image

vbimport

i dled a clonecd image from the web that was made with clonecd 3. The image has protectCD by vob. I have a plexwriter 161040A firmware 1.02. wat setting should i use to burn the image?
these are the settings i have used:

Max Speed
DAO RAW
Close last Session
Buffer Underrun technology
Don’t repair subchannel data#

Max Speed
DAO RAW

Max Speed
DAO RAW
Close last Session

Max Speed
DAO RAW

Max Speed
DAO RAW
AWS

Max Speed
DAO RAW
AWS

2 Speed
DAO RAW
Close last Session

2 Speed
DAO RAW

2 Speed
DAO RAW
Close last Session

2 Speed
DAO RAW

This one worked the best:
Max Speed
DAO RAW
AWS

The installation went smoothly, only with my dvd drive. My other settings worked okay with the dvd drive. But my plexwriter have not been able to read & install any of the burned disc.

Help please! Thanks!

It may also be using the ATIP (pregroove) protection which is why it installed with your DVD drive but won’t runo on your writer!!

:wink:

during the installation, at one point where the installer tries to install a file, the spin rate slows down as though the reader has hard time reading that part. On the dvd drive, the installer was able to install that file & get a success. other times on the dvd drive, the file takes too long & the whole thing install, but then get a “not a valid cd” error. For the burner, when it gets to that file, the thing basically stops…then i get an error I/O due to bad media or corrupted file. When burning with AWS, the installer installs that “file” the fastest.

Originally posted by gatszu
i dled a clonecd image from the web that was made with clonecd 3
Uh uh…read the rules - no ~warez~ discussion; d/l images from the web is not about making safety backups of software that you own.

Thread Closed