Burning a flim that is longer than two hours

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way in which to burn a film that was longer than an hour and a half, right at two hours using Convertx2dvd 3. I’ve tried it a few times with longer movies and sometime throughout the film it will stall and pixelate out causing the movie to not work.

The size on the avi files is plenty small to fit on a 4.7gig dvd-r but longer films just never work. The sizes range from 700megs to 1.5gigs and always show “Good” on the conversion adviser when I input them into convertx2dvd. If Convertx2dvd cant handle longer movies, is there one that does, or some other way I can go about making these longer films work on a dvd player?

The sizes range from 700megs to 1.5gigs and always show “Good” on the conversion adviser when I input them into convertx2dvd. If Convertx2dvd cant handle longer movies, is there one that does, or some other way I can go about making these longer films work on a dvd player?

The size of the source is irrelevant, only run time matters. With CX2D you can easily exceed 2 hours. One hour or 3 hours should make no difference in how the DVD [B]plays[/B] (it will affect overall picture quality though).

sometime throughout the film it will stall and pixelate out causing the movie to not work.

Sounds like a typical media problem, a bad media to burner match. Trying slowing your burn speed or changing to better discs.