Burning a dvd

vbimport

I used Magic DVD Ripper to rip an encrypted DVD to my hard drive. Then I used DVD shrink and DVD Decrypter.
I got a message with DVD Decrypter that “operation was performed successfully”. Norhing was on the DVD after I inserted it into my DVD player. I have used DVD decrypter to burn on other occasions. Am I doing something wrong?

Pop the disk in your PC and “Explore” the contents. Do you have a Video_TS folder? Do you still have the decrypted video on your HD? If so, does it play with your media player software of choice?

I take it you were using DVDDecrypter as the burning engine from within DVDShrink?

This usually works, but the burning section of DVDDecrypter has been improved immensely by the same author in a program called ImgBurn. ImgBurn is free to download and use. www.imgburn.com

If you want to use ImgBurn automatically from within DVDShrink, you’ll need a different version of DVDShrink. You can find it at rapidshare…follow the instructions at this link: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/664041

You can also use ImgBurn outside of DVDShrink to burn. Have DVDShrink output as an ISO file. Then open ImgBurn and click on [I]Write Image File to Disc[/I], and import the new ISO you want to burn. You should also set burning speed to something less than maximum speed…I’d suggest 12x for most modern 16x media if you are using a desktop burner.

Yes, I was using DVD Decrypter as the burning engine from within DVD shrink. Thanks, I will try the other measures.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2543803]Pop the disk in your PC and “Explore” the contents. Do you have a Video_TS folder? Do you still have the decrypted video on your HD? If so, does it play with your media player software of choice?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I have a Video_TS folder. Yes, the decrypted video is on my HD but it does not play with my Power DVD. Although, I know it is there as I get a video preview with DVD shrink.