Burning a cd using a cue file

vbimport

Hi there hope someone can help, I am trying to burn a cd using a cue to get the tracks on the disk i.e. whole cd not one track. I was wondering what is the best software to use to do this as nero is crap for using cue files as it keeps freezing up and not only with me seems to be a common problem with nero, any help would be much appreciated

many thanks
Graeme

sorry folks its ok I got sorted. I’m using a program called Feurio and its great , very good for using cue files no freezing up like nero. I have left the link to the website below. Thanks anyway

Feurio Website

Graeme

http://www.burrrn.net
Burrrn is also a great one I can’t recommend enough. Free, too.

Author’s description:
Burrrn is a little tool for burrrning audio CDs with CD-Text from various audio files. Supported formats are: wav, mp3, mpc, ogg, aac, mp4, ape, flac, ofr, wv, tta, m3u, pls and fpl playlists and cue sheets. You can also burrrn EAC’s noncompliant image + cue sheets! Burrrn can read all types of tags from all these formats (including ape tags in mp3). Burrrn uses cdrdao.exe for burrrning.

I think you’ll be hooked. Feurio is a great (and comprehensive) program, but I thik its usability with common Joe leaves a lot to be desired. When you want to burn an audio CD in a hurry from a variety of sources, I think you’ll choose Burrrn over Feurio.

Thanks for the tip about Burrrn. I’ll check it out

I have some APE files & the CUE file. Neither Nero nor Roxio could handle the conversion.

I downloaded Burrrn & installed it.

It’s a very simple app but it works brilliantly. Converted the ape files & burned them to the CD complete with the correct CD-TEXT, in no time at all.

I can’t thank cynicalbastard enough for the advice.

I did try Burrrn too in order to record a cd with flac and cue files and It is amazing as to quality and simplicity… a great solution!

[QUOTE=graemek;1033508]Hi there hope someone can help, I am trying to burn a cd using a cue to get the tracks on the disk i.e. whole cd not one track. I was wondering what is the best software to use to do this as [B]nero is crap for using cue files as it keeps freezing up and not only with me seems to be a common problem with nero[/B], any help would be much appreciated

many thanks
Graeme[/QUOTE]
You sure it’s ‘freezing’? I’ve used Nero for years to burn with cue files. It may appear to freeze as it just sits there (no status listed), but in reality it just takes a while to get organized and ready for the burn.

This post is 4 years old!