Burning a Bittorrent

vbimport

I have downloaded Mandriva Linux One 2010 and I would like to burn it to a DVD.As far as I can gather this would then allow me to run the program without installing/affecting my hard drive.The file is shown in a Bittorrent 6.3 window and I would like to know how to tell my DVD burner where it is.Many Thanks.Bob:D

The bit torrent client has put the file(s) somewhere on your harddisk. My best guess it’s a ISO file and it’s somewhere in the downloads folder.

Just right click on the window and see if you see something like “go to map”.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2477648]The bit torrent client has put the file(s) somewhere on your harddisk. My best guess it’s a ISO file and it’s somewhere in the downloads folder.

Just right click on the window and see if you see something like “go to map”.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

It should’ve put that file or image into a folder or wherever you choose to save the completed download. If you can find it you might have to remember the name it was saved under and do a explorer search on your computer to find out where it saved the file. But like Belvedere says it most likely saved as a ISO image so that it is easier to use a variety of burning program to burn to a cd/dvd blank media.