Burning a BIN/CUE Format Image with Nero/CDRDAO

I usually copy games by just reading and copying. But now I want to burn some BIN/CUE files I got. I don’t know/remember how, as in what program and what setting, they were made. They are images for UT2003. Now I don’t like coverting to ISO, so I’m using the original I got.

I can either use Nero or CDRDAO (BurnAtOnce). My question is whether I should use Nero, CDRDAO, or CDRDAO in RAW writing mode. And also whether I should use my Lite-On or Plextor.

Thnx all in advance.

You can load the image in Nero, searching this forum will help you finding instructions in this respect.

bin/cue files are usually created by CDRWin from Goldenhawk, but can also be burnt with Fireburner (and these days with Nero and a few other programs as well).

I believe that when you load the image, the correct settings will automatically be chosen, but of this I am not 100% sure.

when you’ve got cue and bin use the cue file in nero

when you want control over the burning yourself(e.a. leave it open), or have only the bin file(witch is the actual “ïso”)
you have to do the settings yourself raw/not raw mode1/mode2 etc , when you’re not so sure about the options you could end with a coaster: So good luck

KK I got it, I’ll just go the easy way with Nero Express, just select, enter cd, and burn. I just hope the burnt CDs are good 1:1 copies.

Originally posted by dfourthhorseman
But now I want to burn some BIN/CUE files I got. I don’t know/remember how, as in what program and what setting, they were made. They are images for UT2003. Now I don’t like coverting to ISO, so I’m using the original I got.

That sounds a bit omnious on the legal front…