Burning 700+ MB to a disk

This will probably sound stupid, but as I am a new burner, I have a question.

How do I copy more than 650 MB to a disk? A lot of the movies on Kazaa are close to 700MB, and I’d like to burn them and bring them home. Any answers? :smiley:

use 700mb cds?

I don’t know if you can burn movies from KaZaA onto a CDR…illegal copies of movies tend to look weird and not work. CDR’s just don’t like illegal contents.

I do buy 700 MB disks; it just seems that most programs that let you copy data first take up about 40 MB in the format.

I heard there was a way to copy <ISOs?> straight to the disk without formatting. Will this give you more space?

Originally posted by cmr2004x

I don’t know if you can burn movies from KaZaA onto a CDR…illegal copies of movies tend to look weird and not work. CDR’s just don’t like illegal contents.

cmr is right, i forgot to mention this fact. windows tends to degrade the quality of illegally downloaded files. the cds u burn will probably work for a few weeks before the dye starts to deteriorate.

On a lighter note, you might want to try burning this on a Mac. Those tend to give a better burn and last around twice as long as if you were to burn under windows.