Burning 6GB data iso file to 2 DVD

Hi All;
I have a iso file for a game which is 6.2GB. A DVD can only take 4.7GB. Is there a way to copy to 2 DVD so during installation it will ask for the second DVD like a normal game installation without having to decompress it after copying to HDD?

Thanks

[QUOTE=RAMBO29;2011032]Hi All;
I have a iso file for a game which is 6.2GB. A DVD can only take 4.7GB. Is there a way to copy to 2 DVD so during installation it will ask for the second DVD like a normal game installation without having to decompress it after copying to HDD?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

why not use a D/L disc most games are on DVD-9(8.5 GB) AFAIK anyway could be wrong though…would not be the first

there might be a way to do that but if there is i dont know how to.

what i usually do to keep stuff cheap is use 2 dvd+r discs and span it across with something like winrar … but if you have to reinstall it again u gotta extract the iso file to the pc and install from that which would be a pain in the butt if u do it often… but it’s a cheap way (about 60-80cents) to backup your games vs like dvd+r dl discs which are roughly 2 dollars (maybe $1.50 if your lucky) but the dvd+r dl way is probably better if you have to install the game often.

[QUOTE=RAMBO29;2011032]Hi All;

Thanks[/QUOTE]

To install it USE the Original.

Hi all
I also thought of a DL disc,but would it be readable on normal DVD RW or does it need a special drive which explicitly states DVD DL?

Thanks

[QUOTE=RAMBO29;2011998]Hi all
I also thought of a DL disc,but would it be readable on normal DVD RW or does it need a special drive which explicitly states DVD DL?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Your question means you have no idea hwo really created that ISO, is that right?!?