Burning 100 minutes not possible!

Hi I have a Acer Aspire 1694WLMi with the DVDRW SLW-813S (firmware WRS1)
Even when I put Nero in overburn en set to 100 or 99 minutes it wont burn an did not see it like an 100 minutes CD. So what can I do to get it right?

burn as an mp3 disk not as an audio

Really I have tried everything.
My laptop sees the CD as a standard CD 702MB and it is a 874MB CD

Use nero cd dvd speed and try to overburn a cd by using “create disc”.
If it fails your drive is no capable.

maybe you should try something besides nero. roxio has always been a better software for me.

I have tried nero speed en made several tests and he burned for 878MB test data. When I check now this CD it says 878MB used(full).
Problem is now that I have no 100CD left so I must buy now new ones.
Only the test says nothing over when I tried it next time.

[QUOTE=master64nl;1959067]Really I have tried everything.
My laptop sees the CD as a standard CD 702MB and it is a 874MB CD[/QUOTE]

I have used Nero 6 many times to burn Infiniti 99min 900Mb CD’s OK

The disc info and size bar always list them as 700Mb but you just ignore that. :iagree:

As long as you make sure to have the File/Preferences/Expert Features ticked for Overburn and Max size 99min.

Here is the link to the Infiniti guide for setting Nero
http://www.disc-info.com/images/howto/99min/cdr99icp.pdf

Hope this helps

[quote=Sonic2171;1960563]I have used Nero 6 many times to burn Infiniti 99min 900Mb CD’s OK

The disc info and size bar always list them as 700Mb but you just ignore that. :iagree:

As long as you make sure to have the File/Preferences/Expert Features ticked for Overburn and Max size 99min.

Here is the link to the Infiniti guide for setting Nero
http://www.disc-info.com/images/howto/99min/cdr99icp.pdf

Hope this helps[/quote]
I use the latest Nero so that is oké or maby not? I dont know.
I have the new CD`S 100minutes so I will try it tonight.

[QUOTE=master64nl;1974933]I use the latest Nero so that is oké or maby not? I dont know.
I have the new CD`S 100minutes so I will try it tonight.[/QUOTE]

Did you read my post?

[B]Yes I did an I tried but I am not sure about it, because?
Here is my answer from 3 weeks ago:

[/B]
[I][B]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Burning 100 minutes not possible!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->[/B][/I]
<hr style=“color: rgb(204, 204, 204);” size=“1”> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->[I]I have tried nero speed en made several tests and he burned for 878MB test data. When I check now this CD it says 878MB used(full).
Problem is now that I have no 100CD left so I must buy now new ones.
Only the test says nothing over when I tried it next time.[/I]

Problem is at this moment that I have the CDS and tried again. Windows sees only 702MB a sort of standard baked inside windows. So I can burned test data for 878MB but not MP3s for 878MB.
What am I doing wrong? I hope mine English is correct.

Be sure you use the “Disc-at-once” writing method and finalize the disc.

If you start burning, Nero will say that the disc has only 702MB capacity, just click on “overburn”.

Every CD larger than 700MB will show up as 702MB before burning.

ps: Is it possible to ad an printscreen from it?

ok, here is the message that will pop up.

Nope, not the option to click on overburn. I have already set overburn in options of Nero.
I did again create disk with nero cd speed and than nero put the disk full of data to test it so I can throw it away.
I dont understand it why it wont work because you can write withe testing the cd full up to 99:59:04. So it must be possible.

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i did it. I have now the option to say yes to overbrun. Yes finaly. Thanx everybody to think with me.