BurnFileSystemContent failes

Hi,

I have Nero version 6.6.0.13 installed on my computer, I am using the “Nero SDK (Software Development Kit)” not the “Nero´s API (Application Programming Interface)”, I am using C# & NeroCOM.DLL, When trying to Burn files accumulated to NeroFileSystemDescContainer, OnDoneBurn is triggered with NERO_BURN_DRIVE_NOT_ALLOWED, Nero app succeed to burn the same file…
What am I doing wrong here? Should I require an additional license? On www.nero.com it is strictly specified that having Nero installed on the computer is enough…
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG HERE, WHY DO I KEEP GETTING [NERO_BURN_DRIVE_NOT_ALLOWED]?

Attached is the problematic project ( always choose files from a root dir )

Following is the code that triggers the error:
NeroFileSystemDescContainer cont = new NeroFileSystemDescContainer();
cont.BurnOptions = NERO_BURN_OPTIONS.NERO_BURN_OPTION_USE_JOLIET | NERO_BURN_OPTIONS.NERO_BURN_OPTION_CREATE_ISO_FS;
cont.Name2 = “MyTest”;
foreach(string rawname in m_OpenFileDialog.FileNames)
{
string name = rawname.Substring(3, rawname.Length - 3);
cont.RootDirectoryContainer.AddFile2(name, rawname, -1, -1);
}
int iSpeed = 0, i = 0;
while(i < m_SelectedDrive.WriteSpeeds.Count && iSpeed <
m_SelectedDrive.WriteSpeeds.Item(i))
iSpeed = m_SelectedDrive.WriteSpeeds.Item(i++);

m_SelectedDrive.BurnFileSystemContent(cont, NEROLib.NERO_BURN_FLAGS.NERO_BURN_FLAG_SIMULATE, iSpeed, NEROLib.NERO_MEDIA_TYPE.NERO_MEDIA_DVD_P_RW);

Any help would be appreciated.

Nadav.

Nadav,
Try changing your NEROLib.NERO_BURN_FLAGS.NERO_BURN_FLAG_SIMULATE flag to NEROLib.NERO_BURN_FLAGS.NERO_BURN_FLAG_WRITE to actually write the DVD instead of simulating the write. For DVDs simulation is not supported, at least that’s been my experience using the NeroAPI. Or alternatively you could change your media type to NEROLib.NERO_MEDIA_TYPE.NERO_MEDIA_CDR which should simulate correctly.

Jim.